Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a speech at Arena Stadium in AustraliaImage Credit source: PTI
Sydney, Prime Minister Narendra Modi At present Australia are on tour. They Sydney Has addressed more than 20 thousand NRIs in a grand program at K Kudos Bank Arena Stadium. Australian Prime Minister in this program of PM Modi Anthony Albanese have also joined. In this program PM Modi said that India Will join the ranks of developed countries in the coming 25 years. During this, he has told many factors of India.
Read here 10 big things of PM Modi’s speech: –
- Describing India as a young country, PM Narendra Modi in his speech has said that the world’s largest youth and talent factory is present in the country of India. Remembering the Corona period, PM Modi has also said that India had run the fastest vaccination program in the whole world.
- PM Modi has said in front of thousands of NRIs that India is currently the fastest growing large economy in the world. India consumes the most smartphone data in the world. PM Modi said in his speech that India is second in the world in terms of internet users and mobile manufacturing.
- PM Modi has discussed in detail in his speech on the growing economy of India. He has said that India is currently number one in fintech adoption rate. At the same time, in the case of milk production, India comes first in the whole world.
- On startups too, PM Narendra Modi said that India has the third largest startup ecosystem in the world. Many youths of the country are creating new records in startups. At the same time, India is the second largest country in the world in production of rice, wheat, sugarcane and production of fruits and vegetables.
- PM Modi said during his speech that in the next 25 years, India is moving forward to join the developed countries. India currently has the third largest automobile and civil aviation market in the world.
- PM Modi said that the cricket relationship between Australia and India has also completed 75 years. He said that the more interesting the field competition is, the deeper is the friendship between the two countries outside the field.
- PM Modi said in his statement that International Monetary Fund ie IMF also considers India as a bright spot of the global economy. The PM said that the World Bank is also confident that India is also challenging the global headwinds.
- Addressing the overseas Indians, PM Modi further said that India is a living civilization of thousands of years. This land is the mother of democracy. PM Modi said that India has molded itself according to the times, but has not left its basic principles.
- While discussing the G20, the PM said that India is One Earth, One Family, One Future. When India talks about solar energy, it says One Sun, One World, One Grid. When India talks about the health of the global community, it says, One Earth – One Health.
- PM Modi told about Locus Governance and Global Vision that India believes in Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayas.
Also read: From cricket to masterchef, Modi told the unique formula of relations with Australia