More than 5000 girls studying in more than 300 schools in Iran were poisoned in the past. Such a chemical was mixed in the water of these schools, due to which the girls do not die immediately, but vomiting, body pain and mental problems are increasing in them. Due to this, mass hysteria has also spread among the girls. The girl students are being admitted to the hospital for treatment. So far 100 people have been arrested.
Such incidents have happened in Iran’s areas such as Ardebil, Borozard, Qom, Hamedan, Jazan, Tehran, West Azerbaijan, Fars and Albroz. In Ardbeel, 108 girl students have been admitted to the hospital this week. The kind of news that is coming from Iran, it seems that there is a big conspiracy going on against the women there.
- Earlier, some girls had also complained about strange smell in the classroom, which was ignored. But the matter kept increasing.
- In a report from Fars, the parents of the girls said that female students of a high school in Tehransar, west of Tehran, were also sprayed with poisonous spray.
- So far, cases of poisoning have been reported in more than 300 schools. Some cases also came from the schools of the students. Similar incidents were also observed with students in Borujerd city, Charmahal and Akhtari province.
- The first incident of poisoning took place on 30 November 2022 in Qom city. Then Education and Deputy Health Minister Yunus Panahi rejected it. Now after four months, Panahi is saying that some people do not want to allow girls to study.
- In four months, when poisoning spread in 21 out of 30 provinces of Iran, pressure from all over the world started coming, then President Ibrahim Raisi started calling it a conspiracy of the opposition group of the Islamic Republic. His attention to the condition of the girls did not go even then.
- Following the report from Intelligence Minister Ismail Khatib, President Raisi told the cabinet that the matter has to be got to the bottom. After that the poisoning was also confirmed in the government investigation.
- When Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei gave the order, the government took action somewhere. Khamenei said that whoever is guilty should be hanged.
The great thing is that according to the official news agency Erna, those who have been arrested for poisoning the girls, most of them are government employees. These are the people who want hardline Islamic restrictions in Iran. These people have attacked girls studying in schools, colleges and universities with poisonous gas and chemicals. The effect of the poison still persists in Iran, although its effect has now reduced somewhat. Fewer girls are being admitted to the hospital now than ever before. According to the statement given by the Iranian government, behind this may be a group of some people expelled from Iran in Albania, which the government considers a terrorist organization.
Government in the dock
The agitating women of Iran are putting the government itself in the dock. They are considering it as an act of revenge against the anti-hijab movement. Ever since the anti-hijab movement started in Iran, women there have been the target of fundamentalists ever since. The way the girl students studying in schools, colleges and universities actively participated in these movements, the fundamentalists present in the Iranian government are uncomfortable from the beginning. In such a situation, it is very possible that extremists do this.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are the author’s own.