Wedding is the biggest and special day for any bride and groom and their families. But America This day became the worst day of life for a family of K. because on this day they lost their only daughter who was married. The matter is of Wisconsin of America. A 19-year-old girl died due to a sudden house fire here.
The incident is being told on 23 May. The 19-year-old girl has been identified as Peg Rudy, who died just hours before her wedding. Peg Rudy was sleeping at her house. Then at 4 in the morning a sudden fire broke out in the house. Due to the smoke from the fire, Peg had difficulty in breathing and his brain hemorrhaged.
death during treatment in hospital
As soon as the information about the incident was received, he was immediately admitted to the hospital, but he died during treatment. According to the information, on the day the girl died, the girl was to be married in the presence of family and friends. However, on the morning of May 23, the family came to know about the incident, after which the fire department was immediately informed.
The chief of the fire department told that the house where the fire broke out belonged to the grandparents of the groom and it lacked smoke detectors. Although there is no information about how the fire started. According to the information, apart from Rudy, 3 more people were present at the house during the incident, but they somehow managed to escape from there.
Funeral will be next week
Rudy’s family was very excited on the night of Monday i.e. 22nd May and went to sleep impatiently waiting for the next day. But he had no idea that the next day he would wake up from the phone of the police. The police informed his family about the incident but despite all the efforts, Rudy could not be saved. His last rites are to be held next week.