- One Nation One Ration Card स्कीम
- The scheme will be implemented by 30 June 2030
- It is mandatory for the person to have a ration card
If you want to apply for ration card, then we are telling you how to do it as well as telling what eligibility will be required to get it made.
There are three types of cards:
- Above Poverty Line (APL)
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
Who can get this card made:
- Indian citizen
- Should not have ration card of any other state
- over 18 years old
Apply like this:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the state where you live.
- After this you have to click on Apply online for ration card.
- Then you have to provide ID proof which can be anything from Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Health Card, Driving License etc.
- Then you have to pay the fee and submit the application.
- After this you will have field verification done. On verification, your ration card will be generated.
What is the fee:
The fee for making a ration card is different for every state. If we talk about Delhi, here this fee starts from Rs 5 and goes up to Rs 45.