Dolby audio support has been provided in these smart TVs with 24W box speakers. Which comes with pre-installed app support. Itel’s 32 inch smart TV is priced at Rs 8999. While the 43-inch Smart TV comes for Rs 16,599.
- If we talk about itel’s new 32 inch smart TV, then it has a peak brightness of 250 nits. Also cutting edge color technology has been used. Its viewing angle is 178 degrees. While the refresh rate is 60Hz. Vibrant video quality is available in this.
- Itel’s 32-inch smart TV comes in a frameless design. Its peak brightness is 300 nits. Itel L Series televisions come with pre-installed popular OTT apps. Build in Chromecast support has been given in it.
- itel’s 32 inch smart TV has HD ready display. While full HD support will be provided in 43 inch smart TV. It has 60Hz refresh rate support.
- itel’s 32 inch smart TV comes with Octacore 1.5GHz ARM CA55 support. Mali G31MP2 has been used in this. The same 43 inch smart TV comes with quad core 1.8GHz ARM CA35 support. Mali G31MP2 has been used in this.
- Both smart TVs have been introduced with 512MB+4GB memory. Along with this, smart remote control was given.