- Take care of your security on Facebook
- Facebook gives checking feature
- Its process is very easy
Now the selfie will be wonderful! Moto Edge X30 coming to India soon with 60MP front camera
Many times it happens that we leave our Facebook account logged in in many places and some people take wrong advantage of it. However, Facebook provides a feature to its users through which you can find out where your account is being used. So let’s know how you can do this.
How to check the activity of your Facebook account:
- First of all you have to open Facebook app on your phone.
- Then tap on the right side three lines icon.
- After that click on the setting button.
- Then the search button will appear. Tap on this.
Tecno Spark 8 Pro: Budget smartphone in India with 48MP camera, will be the first sale on this day
- In the search button you have to search Activity Log.
- Here you will see many options in which login log outs, active sessions, search history etc. will be present.
- Then you have to go to the Active session option. Here you will know where your Facebook account is being used.
- Tapping on Login Log out will tell you where your account has been opened and where it has been closed.
Secure yourself like this:
If you ever see any activity that is not correct, remove it immediately and change the password of your account. Also give command to logout your account from all other places. After this your account will be logged out from everywhere.