- If you have a plan for photography on the new year, then follow these tips
- You will be able to click the best photos from iPhone
- Photos will come with best quality
iPhone Photography Tips for the New Year
Do not use flash, as you will mostly click New Year photos at night and there will be light. During this your iPhone camera will work. In auto mode without flash, the camera can click great photos of Christmas lights and trees. Flashlight only spoils the color tone and exposure.
- Click your photo in portrait orientation instead of landscape. Don’t do this unless you are capturing a group photo. If you share your photos on social media, then you will not need to crop more photos.
- Your iPhone’s ultra-wide camera can capture a lot of moments. If you are clicking photos in a church or at home, then you will be able to capture a lot in wide-angle.
- Do not use Night Mode if the scene is not too dark. If there are people walking or there is light then everything can be blurred with night mode.
- If you are using the iPhone 13 series model, then you can experiment with photography styles. You can choose between warm and cool modes for best results.
- You can click as many photos as you want. Then after that you can choose the best out of all. Sometimes clicking more than one random photo can give you the best clear photo.
- If you have an iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro, then you can use its telephoto camera to shoot portraits with your family and friends. It will work much better than portrait mode, which has the ability to automatically blur other things and remove accessories.