recovery email, how to recover gmail account without phone number
1. First, go to the Google Account Recovery page.
2. After this enter your Gmail ID or Username. Then tap on Forget Password.
3. After this you will see three options on the next screen. These will include “Enter your password”, “Get verification email on recovery email” and “Try another way to sign in”.
4. Out of these you have to click on “try another way to sign in”. You will then get a notification on the device in which you are already logged in.
5. Next, verify your identity and tap Yes, Its me. After that you will be signed in to your account. Note that there are some limitations to using this process. Actually, the device you have with your email ID should have only one email ID. Only then this method will work.