- Travel will become easier with Google Maps
- These tips will come in handy during the holiday
- You can easily know the important details
Track Your Holiday Packages in Google Maps
It is difficult to track all your bookings while travelling. In such a situation, finding it through your email can be very difficult. But Google Maps can chart your travels. It can quickly show holiday flight bookings, hotel, rental car and restaurant reservations to save users all the time. In such a situation, you can focus on only one main thing, that is to enjoy the holiday. You can check your upcoming reservation.
For this you have to first go to Google Maps. Then tap on the Saved option in the bottom menu row.
Click on Reservations, where you will see a list of all your upcoming reservations that Maps has pulled from Gmail.
If you click on one of the reservations, you will be able to know more about it like date and location etc.
Apart from this, in easy ways, you can search ‘My Reservation’ in the direct Google Maps search box.
Table your restaurant in Google Maps Book:
- If you haven’t booked a holiday dinner or are running out of time to check in, Google Maps can help you book a restaurant reservation.
- First of all you have to go to Google Maps. Then tap on the Restaurants option at the top and you will see a list of nearby places.
- Then you have to select the restaurant according to your choice. Then a pop up option to reserve a table will appear on the screen. You can find information on the best places to eat.
Stop running and navigate through airports and malls
Google Maps reported in November that its directory page would be expanded to include all airports, malls and transport stations. This will save you time searching for places to eat around the airport or buying stuff before your flight. Google Maps will show you the floor on which the place of your choice is and will even show the business hours. In such a situation, you do not need to think much about booking, stop searching for the right place and just focus on enjoying your vacation.