Road accidents increase due to fake license According to NCRB data, 1.5 lakh people die every year in road accidents in the country. According to the Ministry of Road Transport, most road accidents are caused by untraded drivers. These people start driving vehicles only through fake licenses. Whereas before issuing a driving license by the RTO, a test is taken in which two-wheeler and four-wheeler vehicles are seen to be driven.
Know about fake driving license like this
- First of all you have to login to https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/# website
- Here you have to click on Online Service.
- Where you will see the option of Driving License Related Service.
- When you have clicked on this option, then the option of select state will appear in front of you, where you have to choose your state.
- After this a separate window will open in front of you where you will have the option of Driving License, when you click on it, the option of Service on DL will appear, here you have to click.
- After this, you will see the option of Continue where you have to click and a separate window will open in front of you.
- In which you have to re-select your DL number and date of birth and your state.
- After doing this whole process, as soon as you do OK, then the details of your DL will be revealed. If the details of your DL are not revealed, then understand that your DL is fake.