In Uttar Pradesh, Congress has started Pratigya Yatra (We will fulfill the promise) from today. Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi flagged off the yatra in Barabanki. Earlier she met women working in the fields in Tamarsepur village on the way from Lucknow to Barabanki. Priyanka sat among the women in the field itself. During this, women fed jalebi to Priyanka with their own hands.
Meanwhile, when a woman started feeding Paratha to Priyanka with her own hands, she said, ‘My brother has said, eat less, you are getting fat.’ After this an elderly woman took the mic of a cameraman. On this, Priyanka said that now women will also handle the mike and will also take power.
Priyanka said that I wanted women to understand their circumstances. She wanted to know how she was raising her daughters. They are able to educate them. Before taking out the tricolor yatra in Barabanki, Priyanka announced seven pledges of the Congress. Priyanka Gandhi coined a new slogan here. Said, electricity bill is half of all, dues of Corona period cleared. Corona’s financial hit, will give 25 thousand to the family, government employment to 20 lakhs.
Here are the seven vows
- 40 percent share of women in tickets
- Smartphone and scooty to girl students
- Complete loan waiver of farmers
- Wheat paddy in 2500, sugarcane farmer will get 400
- Electricity bill is half of all, dues of Corona period cleared
- Will remove the financial hit of Corona, will give 25 thousand to the family
- 20 lakh government employment
Farmers are not being heard anywhere
Priyanka said, farmers are not being heard anywhere. There was a Congress government, farmers used to be heard. For so many days, farmers are protesting, no hearing is being done. The government is completely ready to commit atrocities.
Former PM Rajiv Gandhi once canceled the program and listened to the farmers. This government says that there has been a lot of development, but in reality there has been no development. They claim to be number one in law and order and incidents of crime are happening in the state every day.
#WATCH Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra interacts with women farmers at an agricultural farm in Barabanki
“I want to understand their working conditions, how they are raising their daughters and if they are able to educate them,” she says. pic.twitter.com/hYTuC2ddUI
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) October 23, 2021
Travel will cover a distance of 12 thousand km
This journey will be till November 1, which will cover a total distance of 12 thousand km. During this, seven pledges of Congress will be told to the people. Priyanka’s big rally is going to be held in Gorakhpur on 31 October. Congress out of power in UP for 32 years has great hope from the ‘Pratigya Yatra’.
Priyanka Gandhi, who is busy setting the election agenda in UP, is focused on women, Dalit and Muslim voters. Priyanka has announced to give 40% seats to women in UP, smartphones to 12th pass girls and scooty to graduate pass.
Permission not received in Varanasi, left for Saharanpur
The Congress will take out a total of four ‘Pratigya Yatra’. In the first phase, journeys have started from Barabanki and Saharanpur, but permission has not been received in Varanasi yet. Here Congress leader Pramod Tiwari will take out a symbolic yatra in a four wheeler by garlanding the Gandhi statue located at Townhall. The fourth phase will start on Diwali. Know the route and stop of the three journeys.
- Route 1: (Barabanki-Bundelkhand)Starting from Barabanki and ending at Jhansi. It includes districts of Lucknow, Unnao, Fatehpur, Chitrakoot, Banda, Hamirpur, Jalaun. This route is being led by former MP PL Punia, former Union Minister Pradeep Jain Aditya and Chairman of Media Department and former Minister of Uttar Pradesh Government Naseemuddin Siddiqui.
- Second Route: (Varanasi-Awadh) Q. Starting from Varanasi and ending at Rae Bareli. In which Chandauli, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur, Prayagraj, Pratapgarh, Amethi districts are included. This route is being led by former MP Pramod Tiwari, former MP Rajesh, former MLA Nadeem Javed.
- Third Route (West Zone)- Q. It starts from Saharanpur and ends at Mathura. In which Muzaffarnagar, Bijnar, Moradabad, Rampur, Bareilly, Badaun, Aligarh, Hathras, Agra districts are included. Which is being led by former Union Minister Salman Khurshid and former Congress MP candidate from Lucknow Acharya Pramod Krishnan.
Pramod Tiwari in Varanasi said, We will all start our pledge journey from Kashi, the spiritual capital of the country. We did not get permission for that.
In Saharanpur, Acharya Pramod Krishnan said, Congress does not have to tie up with any political party. BJP government is going only because of its karma and Congress is coming.
Congress’s plan to make a dent in the Samajwadi stronghold
The Awadh region had two divisions, Faizabad and Lucknow, which included 12 districts. Faizabad Mandal was divided during Mayawati regime and now the Mandal across Saryu has become Devipatan. Pratapgarh (Awadh) has been included in Allahabad Division. The Amethi constituency from which Rajiv Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi contested and won is part of Faizabad division.
Apart from the capital Lucknow, the Avadh region comprises 38 assembly seats in Sitapur, Unnao, Hardoi, Rae Bareli and Barabanki districts. Comparatively, the Samajwadi Party is one such party which has always outperformed all other parties in this region.
|Year||SP||BSP||B J P||Congress||other||government formed|