Uttarakhand News: before the Lok Sabha elections The BJP government of Uttarakhand seemed to be in a mood to make major changes regarding the post. Rumors of this had started ever since the news of state chief Pushkar Singh Dhami going on a London tour came. In such a situation, just before going on London tour, late night on Wednesday, important responsibilities were handed over to 10 senior leaders of the state. In such a situation, it becomes very important to know which big leader was ultimately given which responsibility. Let us know what Director General of Information Banshidhar Tiwari told while giving information in this regard.
Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami released the first list
Let us tell you that Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami took a big decision late at night. If reports are to be believed, he handed over important responsibilities to 10 big leaders. He took this decision before returning to Dehradun. Sources behind this say that there was already a murmur in the party regarding the responsibility. In such a situation, the CM took this decision before the London tour. It is being told that the CM is quite impressed and excited by the eagerness and curiosity of the investors received from London. In such a situation, he has now given the responsibility to 10 leaders. In which 5 vice-presidents and 5 presidents have been appointed for various councils and institutions.
After all, which senior leader got which post – also know this
Let us tell you that Director General Information Banshidhar Tiwari informed the leaders about the important responsibility. According to him – these 10 leaders have been given the responsibility.
1. Jyoti Prasad Gairola – (Vice Chairman) Twenty Point Program Implementation Committee
2. Suresh Bhatt – (Vice Chairman) State Level National Rural Health and Monitoring Council
3. Ramesh Gadiya-(Vice President) Uttarakhand State Level Watershed Council
4. Madhu Bhatt- (Vice President) Uttarakhand Sanskrit Literature and Arts Council
5. Shiv Singh Bisht – (Vice Chairman) Prime Minister Rural Road Scheme State Level Monitoring Council
6. Balraj Pasi – (Chairman) Uttarakhand State Seed and Organic Products Certification Institute
7. Anil Dabbu – Chairman, Agricultural Production and Marketing Board (Mandi)
8. Kailash Pant – (Chairman) Uttarakhand State Advisory Labor Contract Board
9. Mufti Shamoon Qasmi – (Chairman) Uttarakhand Madrasa Education Council
10. Narayan Ram Tamta – (Chairman) Hariram Tamta Traditional Craft Development Institute
For all the news of the country and the world, our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’ Subscribe now. you us FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM And TWITTER You can also follow on.
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.