Congress party will start membership drive from November 1 for organizational elections and election of next national president. The responsibility of conducting organizational elections has been given to the Election Authority headed by Madhusudan Mistry. According to sources, the Election Authority has instructed all the states to conduct a membership drive from November 1. This membership drive will continue till March 31 next year. Recently, in the meeting of the Congress Working Committee, instructions have been given to start organizational elections. For a long time the G23 had been pressuring the leadership for organizational elections.
Nawab Malik accuses Sameer Wankhede of getting a government job by getting a fake certificate
Essential conditions for becoming a primary member of Congress:-
1. Anyone wishing to take primary membership of Congress must declare abstinence from alcohol and drugs.
2. Will have to pledge never to criticize the policies and programs of the party in public forums.
3. As per the Grand Old Party membership form, new members must give a declaration that they will not own any property in excess of ceiling laws.
The “manual labor” code prescribed by the party will have to be followed.
4. We expect all Congress members, including new members, to follow these norms, said Madhusudan Mistry, chairman of the Congress’s Central Election Authority. He said that it is an old form and part of our party constitution.
5. The member must also state that I subscribe to and work for the promotion of the principles of secularism, socialism and democracy. I shall not, directly or indirectly, openly or otherwise, adversely criticize the accepted policies and programs of the Party, except in Party forums.
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘DNP India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.