Union Home Minister Amit Shah is in Lucknow on a day’s visit today. He launched the campaign to add 1.50 crore new members at the Defense Expo Ground. During this, Shah fiercely attacked the opposition. Said that the SP-BSP game used to run here before 2017, it ruined Uttar Pradesh. Migration was taking place in Kairana. Now no one has the courage, those who migrated have fled.
Shah asked two big questions to SP President Akhilesh Yadav. Asked how many days did you stay abroad in 5 years? Where were you during corona and flood? Akhilesh ruled for himself, for his family and for his caste. Said that Akhilesh and company used to taunt us in 2014, 2017 that the temple will be built there, they will not tell the date. Akhilesh babu, we have also made the foundation. You even missed out on donating Rs 5000.
Let me remind Akhilesh Yadav that innocent Ram Bhakts were gunned down in your party’s government. Today, Ramlala is going to sit in the skyscraper temple with pride at the same place.Shah’s great things
- Elections will intensify after Diwali. Join this campaign with all your might. This is the request to give one more chance to Modiji. Make Yogiji win again. We will make Uttar Pradesh number one. It will take the 2022 elections to lay the foundation for 2024.
- When the government was formed in 2014, 2017 and 2019, we were in charge here. Journalists got a call that 1.86 crore people are members, then why the membership campaign? Elections are not a way for us to get power, but to take our ideology from house to house. 46 lakh workers are engaged in connecting each and every family of ours.
- No NGO makes manifesto here. Rather, the member of the party, was formed by adding a population of 22 crores. We have fulfilled 90% of the promises made in the manifesto. Yogiji will take it 100% before the election.
- Tonight at 12 o’clock, a girl from Uttar Pradesh leaves the scooty after loading the ornaments for the festival. At the time of giving gas connections, newspapermen used to make fun of them, but under the leadership of Modi ji, we gave 11 crore connections. Giving insurance up to 5 lakhs to 60 crore people of the country. Now every house has a plan to have water from the tap. We will be successful in this too.
- BJP government cannot be formed without Uttar Pradesh. If Modi wins both the times, his full respect goes to the people here. The road to Delhi goes through Lucknow. He gives 3 times what you gave to Modiji.
- Before 2017, Uttar Pradesh was the 7th economy of the country, today UP has become the second economy of the country. Akhilesh babu you left the budget of UP 10 lakh crore rupees. Yogi ji has kept an interim budget of Rs 21.31 lakh crore.
- There are some political parties that do social service work forever. Some political parties are like a frog comes out in the rain, such electoral frogs also come out at the time of elections.
- A huge change has been done by Modi and Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh and in the country. You again gave two-thirds majority, Modi ji laid the foundation stone of Ram Janmabhoomi and today a grand temple of Lord Shri Ram touching the sky is being built.
Shah will be in the party program for the first time after becoming home minister
Now Amit Shah will go to the party office. He reached the office for the first time after becoming the Home Minister. The process of meetings will start in the party office from 3 pm onwards. In this meeting, the blue print of election preparations will be finalized. This visit of Shah is being considered very special in terms of assembly elections in UP.
We will win more than 300 seats in 2022
Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma has said that what we did in 5 years, SP-BSP did nothing in 15 years. When someone talked about removing Article 370, people used to say that BJP people are lying, but Amit Shah made Kashmir free by saying one, two and three.
Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya said that in 2014 no one thought that we would go from 10 MPs to 73, but Amit Shah did it. Now in 2022 also we will bring more than 300 seats. Amit Shah’s coming here is a symbol of our victory.
State President Swatantra Dev Singh said that Atal taught Rajdharma and Narendra Modi taught service religion. Amit Shah gave the honor to the workers. Now at 12 o’clock the daughter can leave the hotel and restaurant after having dinner. In the SP and BSP government, people were afraid to go out during the day. The list used to come from Saifai for jobs in the SP government, but now every section of the society is getting jobs.
14 thousand workers in membership campaign program
14000 workers of Awadh region were present in the launch program of BJP’s membership campaign. There are total 82 assembly seats in Awadh region. People have been called from every assembly. All these people have taken membership of the party at the venue itself.
This campaign is important for BJP
The party’s membership drive has played the most important role in the strategy prepared by the BJP to win the elections to be held in Uttar Pradesh. At present there are about 2.5 crore primary members of BJP in Uttar Pradesh. BJP is preparing to take this number to 4 crore by including 1.5 crore new members in this membership drive by January.
Will hold meeting with party officials
After the membership drive, Home Minister Amit Shah will reach Indira Gandhi Pratishthan Gomti Nagar in the afternoon and address the meeting of senior workers. The meeting will be attended by former MLAs, former MPs, in-charge and convener of Lok Sabha in Lok Sabha elections 2019.
After this, Shah will reach the state headquarters of the party. At the state headquarters of the party, the state in-charge-cum-in-charge, state election in-charge-cum-in-charge will also hold a meeting with other party office-bearers.
Election discussion will be held in the meeting of the organization
This evening meeting is considered very special. It is being said that Shah will take feedback in this important meeting with the office bearers of the organization. It is being said that on the basis of the internal survey conducted by the party, discussions can be held to cut the tickets of the sitting MLAs. It is reported that this time also the ticket of more than 100 MLAs can be cut.