- Tremendous performance of Panchayat Ward Secretaries in Patna for arrears of salary
- The issue of Panchayat Ward Secretaries may cause political damage to BJP.
- After the Panchayat elections, the appointment of ward secretaries was canceled on December 13.
- Samrat Chaudhary is currently the Minister of Panchayati Raj in the Nitish government from the BJP quota.
In Bihar, the issue of Panchayat Ward Secretaries has now taken a political color. Leaders of different parties have given their support to him. Panchayati Raj Minister Samrat Chaudhary’s department from BJP quota canceled the appointment of all ward secretaries on 13th December after Panchayat elections 2021. He did not get even a single rupee in return for the work he did for five years. The ward secretary is angry about this.
Ruckus at BGP office in Patna
The police, who reached the information of the gherao of the BJP office in Patna, dealt with the Panchayat Ward Secretaries strictly. Police on Monday lathi-charged to disperse hundreds of protesters. Used water cannons and fired pistols in the air. A large number of women were among the agitators, many of whom were carrying children. These women were demanding regularization of their jobs as panchayat ward secretaries. The agitators started a sit-in at Gardani Bagh about a fortnight ago. Meanwhile, opposition leaders visited the protest site and expressed their solidarity in support of their demand. Enthused by the support, they gathered in front of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s office at Birchand Patel Marg on Monday. Panchayati Raj Minister started demanding assurance from Samrat Chaudhary. Samrat Chaudhary is a minister in the Nitish government from the BJP quota.
What is the issue of Panchayat Ward Secretaries?
- Panchayat ward secretaries are being made to work without honorarium for 5 years
- 7 was selected for the ongoing schemes under the Nishchay scheme
- Even after the assurance, not a single rupee was given by the Bihar government.
- Many veteran leaders also went to the strike site to support the performance of the ward secretaries.
- The issue of Panchayat Ward Secretaries has now taken a political colour.
- Apart from Tejashwi Yadav and Chirag Paswan, Pappu Yadav assured of support
- Tejashwi Yadav had assured the ward secretaries that he would support them in their fight.
- Decision to restore new ward secretaries by removing old ward secretaries
- There are a total of 1 lakh 15 thousand wards in 8 thousand 471 panchayats of Bihar.
BJP’s loss due to the issue of Panchayat Ward Secretaries?
When the ward secretaries who had been staging a sit-in for two weeks in Patna were patiently answered, they marched towards the BJP office. BJP MLA Murari Mohan Jha also went to Gardanibagh at the dharna of the ward secretaries. The MLAs had reached the protest site on Saturday. With the meeting of the leaders, the spirits of the protesters sitting on the dharna were raised. Their work has to be done from the Panchayati Raj Department. The Minister of Panchayati Raj Department is Samrat Choudhary who comes from BJP quota. They feel that if BJP wants, they will get their honorarium. In such a situation, BJP is weighing it on the scales of political profit and loss.
Nalanda Latest News: Ward member arrested before taking oath, know 5 big news of Nalanda
photo social media