While Indian actor R Madhavan made his mark in the film industry many years ago and his acting is admired by people all over the world, his son Vedant Madhavan is now in the field of sports, especially. Making a name for yourself in swimming. He recently won seven medals at the 47th Junior National Aquatic Championships 2021 held at Basavanagudi Aquatic Center in Bengaluru.
Some special things related to Vedanta Madhavan
- Born in 2005 to R Madhavan and his wife Sarita Madhavan, Vedant has won 4 silver and 3 bronze medals in the Junior National Aquatic Championships.
- 16-year-old Vedant recently represented Maharashtra in a swimming competition held in Bengaluru.
- Vedant competed in 800 m freestyle swimming, 1500 m freestyle swimming, 4×100 freestyle relay and 4×200 freestyle relay events and won a silver medal.
- He also won bronze medals in the 100m freestyle swimming, 200m freestyle swimming and 400m freestyle swimming events.
- In March 2021 this year, Vedanta won a bronze medal for India at the Latvian Open Swimming Championships.
- Vedanta has been participating in competitive swimming events since 2018.
- Vedant’s personal best was at the 10th Asian Age Group Championships 2019, where he completed the 50m freestyle in 00.25.97.
Congratulating his son, R Madhavan wrote on social media, “Thank you for defeating me in almost everything I am good at and I am still jealous, my chest widens with pride. I have a lot to learn from you, my child. You have crossed the threshold of manhood, I wish you a very happy 16th birthday and hope and pray that you will be able to make this world a better place.”
Original article: Vidya Raja
Edit – Human Cut
Also read: Lost everything abroad, started from zero, started earning millions by selling pizza in India
If you’ve been inspired by this story, or want to share any of your experiences with us, write to us at email@example.com, or Facebook & Twitter Twitter Contact us.