Reserve Bank of India has issued notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Consultant. This notification was issued on 8 September 2021.
- The applicant must have at least an MBBS degree from any Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having Master’s degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- The applicant should have at least two years’ experience of practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- In addition, the bank should have its own dispensary or place of residence within 10 kms of the dispensary.
- No examination will be required for recruitment to this post.
- Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of interview only.
- The shortlisted applicants will be selected after conducting a medical test followed by an interview.
- Selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 1000 per hour for 3 years.
- These candidates will be placed on contract basis.
time for work
- Selected candidates will have to work Monday to Thursday, 9 AM to 11 AM and 4.45 PM to 6 PM.
- Will have to work on Fridays from 9 am to 11:15 pm and from 4.45 pm to 6 pm.
- At the same time, on Sundays only work will have to be done from 10 am to 12 noon.
How to apply?
- The last date of application is October 5, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates click here (https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=4033) to apply or here (https://rbidocs.rbi. org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/BMCC08092021_A3.pdf).
- To the Application Form
Principal, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune – 411016 पते पर भेजें।
- The application form should be sent in a sealed cover.
- Read the official notification (https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=4033) carefully before apply.
- For more details related to the application click here (https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx).
Also read: Hundreds of Bonsai are being made by learning and learning at home, earning lakhs by starting a business