The central government released the 9th installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Prime Minister Narendra Modi deposited an installment of 2000 rupees in the account of farmers through video conferencing. Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar also participated in the video conferencing.
9.75 crore farmers got benefit
More than 9.75 crore farmer families got benefit under this scheme. 19,508 crores were sent to the accounts of more than 9.75 crore farmers through installments. During this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed and also interacted with the beneficiary farmers.
Income from saffron doubled
Spoke to PM Modi, the beneficiary of the Saffron Park set up under the National Saffron Mission. During this, Modi ji asked farmer Abdul how much his income has increased due to this. On this, Abdul told that due to Saffron Park, the income from the cultivation of Saffron (Saffron) has doubled. Abdul said that Kashmiri saffron has got a new identity due to the creation of Saffron Park. PM Modi said that the goal of setting up Saffron Park was so that the smell of our saffron could reach the world.
Production of pulses increased by 50% in 6 years
A few years back, when there was a shortage of pulses in the country, I urged the farmers of the country to increase the production of pulses. The farmers of the country accepted my request. As a result, the production of pulses in the country has increased by almost 50% in the last 6 years.
PM Modi said that the government has made the biggest purchase ever from farmers on MSP. With this, about 1 lakh 70 thousand crore rupees have reached the account of paddy farmers and about 85 thousand crore rupees directly in the account of wheat farmers.
1 lakh 60 crores given to farmers
While addressing, PM Modi said that now these small farmers are being given top priority in the agricultural policies of the country. With this spirit, so far Rs 1 lakh 60 crore has been given to farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
India came in top-10 in terms of exports
Today, for the first time, India has reached among the top-10 countries of the world in terms of agricultural exports. The country has set new records of agricultural exports during the Corona period. Today, when India is becoming recognized as a big agricultural exporting country, then it is not appropriate for us to depend on imports for our needs of edible oil.
For self-reliance in edible oil, now the National Edible Oil Mission-Oil Palm ie NMEO-OP has been resolved. Through this mission, more than 11 thousand crore rupees will be invested in the cooking oil ecosystem.
Agriculture budget increased 5 times in last 7 years
During the video conferencing, it was told that in the last 7 years, the agriculture budget has increased by 512% i.e. 5 times. It was Rs 21,933 crore in 2013-14 which has increased to Rs 1,34,399 crore in 2020-21.
Check whether money came in your account or not
- First of all go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now go to the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right.
- Here you will get the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’.
- Click on the option ‘Beneficiary Status’.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you will have to choose any one option between Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Enter the number of the option you have selected in the space provided.
- Now you have to click on the link ‘Get Data’. Now complete data will come in front of you.
What to do if the money is not in the account?
If the money has not arrived in your account, then you can talk to your accountant, Kanungo and District Agriculture Officer. Apart from this, if there is no talk there, then you can take help of the helpline number of the Union Ministry of Agriculture. You can contact on helpline number 155261 or toll free number 1800115526. Apart from this, you can also contact this number (011-23381092) of the ministry.
Check this way whether your name is included in it or not
If you have applied to take advantage of the scheme and now want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries, then you can check on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Here is its process…
- To see the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online, click on the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- After opening the website, see the menu bar and go to ‘Farmer Corner’ here. Click on the link ‘Beneficiary List’.
- Enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village details.
- After this you have to click on Get Report, after which you will get the information.
- The names of the farmers who have been given the benefit of this scheme by the government can also be seen state/district wise/tehsil/village wise.
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Under this scheme, small and marginal farmers are given three installments of Rs 2,000 each in a year (total Rs 6000). The eligible beneficiaries of the scheme can also register themselves through Common Service Center (CSC). Apart from this, only the local patwari, revenue officer and the nodal officer nominated by the state government for the scheme are registering the farmers.