Evening bottle expensive, morning milk cheaper: CM Sukhu
Announcing this in the assembly, CM Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu said that we have brought such a policy which indicates our culture. We say that those who sit down to drink (liquor) in the evening should drink milk in the morning. He said that now the evening bottle will be expensive and the morning milk will be cheaper.
Liquor contracts will be auctioned again after 5 years
Liquor will be costlier in Himachal Pradesh from April 1, 2023. The Sukhu government has also decided to auction liquor contracts again after five years. The government will now auction liquor contracts at 15 to 20 per cent higher price. The government has now also decided to impose milk cess on liquor. Due to which liquor will now become expensive in Himachal Pradesh.
10 big things of the budget
- Orphaned children of the state will be called children of the state. An amount of Rs 101 crore will be given for them. Sukh Ashray Yojana has been made for these children.
- The state government will give Rs 25,000 as a grant to school and college girl students to buy scooties. 20000 girl students of Himachal Pradesh will get benefited.
- Bachpan Surakshit Abhiyan will be launched, under which people of the state, especially children, will be made aware about the POCSO Act.
- In HRTC, 1500 diesel buses will be converted to electric buses in a phased manner.
- A new horticulture policy will be brought in to increase the income of the horticulturists. Online facility will be made available for procurement at minimum support price.
- In order to encourage fish farming, a detailed action plan is being prepared for the farmers through new techniques in the state. Fisheries center will be constructed in 20 hectares.
- 50 Him Era shops will be opened for women working in self help groups of Himachal Pradesh.
- The honorarium of Panchayat representatives has been increased in the state. The honorarium of Anganwadi, Asha worker, mid-day meal worker, water carrier worker, out source, tailoring teachers was increased by Rs.500.
- The daughter will also have the right in the ancestral property, the state government amended the Land Ceiling Act of 1972.
- Mukhyamantri Rozgar Sankalp Yojana will be brought in the state to increase the employment of the youth.
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.