Getting the benefits of the schemes will give relief from inflationIn order to provide relief to the general public of the state from inflation, the facilities available under government schemes have been increased. In such a situation, it is mandatory for the common man to register his mass base and other information in the Inflation Relief Camp. , Only then they can get relief under various schemes. The people of the state are going to get great relief through 10 government schemes of the state government. In such a situation, the public will be able to get rid of the scourge of inflation. Chief Minister’s Guarantee Cards will be made available on the spot after free registration in 10 schemes to the eligible beneficiaries through inflation relief camps.
Inflation relief camps will be set up in all gram panchayats and wardsIn the state, 2000 permanent inflation relief camps will be set up by the district administration at government offices and public places. A 2-day inflation relief camp will be organized in every gram panchayat with the administration campaigning with the villages and in every urban ward with the administration campaigning with the cities. In this way, two-day camps will be organized in total 11283 gram panchayats and 7500 wards as per the calendar. Adequate counters will be set up in these camps for registration and distribution of Chief Minister’s Guarantee Card. Camp timings will be from 10 am to 6 pm.
Registration will be done for these 10 schemes
1. Domestic gas cylinder will be available for Rs 500 under the Chief Minister’s Gas Cylinder Scheme.
2. 100 units per month free electricity to domestic consumers under Chief Minister Free Electricity Scheme.
3. 2000 units per month free electricity to agricultural consumers under the Chief Minister’s Free Agricultural Electricity Scheme.
4. Free Annapurna Food Packet every month to all the beneficiaries who come under the ambit of National Food Security under Chief Minister’s Free Annapurna Food Packet Scheme.
5. Under the Chief Minister’s Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, additional 25 days of employment to families who complete 100 working days in Mahatma Gandhi NREGA and 100 additional days of employment to Kathodi, Sahariya and specially abled.
6. Work opportunities for 125 days in a year under Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme.
7. Minimum pension of Rs 1000 per month and 15 percent increase every year under Social Security Pension Scheme.
8. The limit of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme has been increased from Rs.10 lakh to Rs.25 lakh.
9. The amount of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Accidental Insurance Scheme has been increased from Rs.5 lakh to Rs.10 lakh.
10. Insurance cover of Rs 40 thousand per animal for 2 milch bovine animals under Chief Minister Kamdhenu Pashu Bima Yojana. Report – Ramswaroop Lamrod
If we go to the head quarter, we will come after learning something, know what else Gehlot said in the job fair
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.