Indian Postal Department has invited applications for recruitment to various posts including Gramin Dak Sevak. This is a good opportunity for 10th pass people. This recruitment has been done for GDS job in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh circle.
- In Uttarakhand circle, a total of 581 vacancies will be filled on Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak posts.
- At the same time, a total of 4264 vacancies will be filled in Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should have passed class 10 (High School) from any recognized board.
- Passing Marks in Mathematics, English and Local Language up to High School.
- The minimum age limit of the applicant has been sought up to 18 years and maximum up to 40 years.
- Reserved category candidates are given relaxation in upper age limit as per government norms.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 13 years for OBC PwD and 15 years for SC/ST PwD.
- The application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs 100.
- SC, ST, Divyang, women and trans women are exempted from application fee.
- The application fee can be deposited through e-challan at the nearest post office.
- Candidates will be selected from the merit list.
- No separate weightage will be given for applicants with higher education.
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
|2||ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
how to apply?
- The last date of application is 22 September 2021.
- Read the official notification carefully before apply.
- Click here to apply.
Also read: Reseller became a reseller without investing capital, earned good profit sitting at home in spare time