Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for recruitment to 4,135 posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in various banks. The application process has started from October 20.
things to know
- There are 1600 seats for general category candidates out of a total of 4,135 posts.
- There are 1,102 seats for OBC and 679 for SC.
- At the same time, 350 seats are reserved for ST and 404 for EWS category.
To apply for the post of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee, it is mandatory to have a degree up to graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- Applicant age should be between 20 years to 30 years.
- Age will be calculated as on 1st October 2021.
- OBC category candidates will be given three years relaxation in age limit.
- SC, ST category will be given a relaxation of five years.
Through this notification, applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in the following banks:
- Bank Of Baroda
- bank of india
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
SELECTION AND EXAMINATION PROCESS
- First of all there will be Prelims exam, in which questions from English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning will be asked.
- There will be 30 questions of 30 marks in English, which will have to be attempted in 20 minutes.
- There will be 35-35 questions carrying 35-35 marks in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning to be attempted in 20 minutes.
- Applicants will be called for Mains on the basis of performance in Prelims.
- Mains will have questions from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Analysis & Interpretation.
- The candidates who qualify in Mains will be called for the third stage interview.
- The application fee for General, OBC and EWS category is Rs 850.
- The application fee for SC, ST and Divyangjan is Rs 175.
- Fee payment can be done online.
How to apply?
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Click here or here to apply.
- The last date for applying and depositing fees is 10 November 2021.
Also read: By adopting these 10 small changes, you can live a sustainable life
If you’ve been inspired by this story, or want to share any of your experiences with us, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Facebook & Twitter Twitter Contact on