Delhi University has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. Those wishing to do government jobs can apply online for recruitment in different departments.
things to know
- A total of 251 posts will be recruited in different departments.
- Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20 October.
- Eligible candidates who get government jobs will be given salary as per 7th pay commission.
Details of Posts
- There are 90 vacancies for General Category out of a total of 251 vacancies.
- There are 38 vacancies for SC and 20 for ST.
- At the same time, 69 posts are reserved for OBC and 25 for EWS.
- 9 vacancies are reserved for PWBD.
- Must have passed NET with 55% marks in Post Graduation from any recognized university.
- For more details click here (http://www.du.ac.in/uploads/new-web/Advt-2021/3Qualifications%20of%20Univ.%20Assistant.pdf).
- Firstly the shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of their degree and marks.
- Candidates securing 75 or above marks will be called for interview for the posts of Assistant Professor.
- Candidates called for interview will have to report all certificates along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport).
how to apply?
- The last date to apply for all the posts is 20 October 2021.
- Before applying, read the official notification (http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=2434&cntnt01returnid=219) carefully.
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit the official website (http://du.ac.in/) to apply.
- Applications can be submitted online only.
Also read: Tick of ‘Titan’ started from a small village, how this indigenous brand became famous all over India
If you’ve been inspired by this story, or want to share any of your experiences with us, write to us at email@example.com, or Facebook & TwitterTwitterContact on
The post Government Job: Job Opportunity in Delhi University, 251 Vacancies appeared first on The Better India – Hindi.