burnt electric transformer
Bhaskar News Service
Ghaziabad. At that time there was a stir in Dasna Ward No. 15 of Web City Police Station area. The fire broke out due to short circuit in the power transformer. The fire was so fierce that in a few moments the electric transformer started burning in smoke. Where the area got blacklisted due to fire in the electric transformer. At the same time, all kinds of efforts were made by the local people to extinguish the fire. After hard work with the help of water and mud, the fire was brought under control and the officials of the electricity department were informed. Regional councilor of Ward No. 15 Wasim Raja said that information was received from the local people that last night there was a fierce fire due to short circuit in the wiring of the electric transformer. As soon as the information about the fire was received, the officials of the Electricity Department were informed and after reaching the spot, keeping in mind any major accident, the work of extinguishing the fire with the help of soil was done. After hard work by the local people, the fire was brought under control and it is a matter of pride that no major accident happened. However, after some time the work of correcting the wiring has been done by the electrical workers after reaching the spot. Giving information, Junior Engineer of Electricity Department Sandeep Chauhan said that due to a sudden fire in the electric transformer located in Ward No. 15, the wiring got damaged. To rectify it, the team reached the spot and first extinguished the fire with the help of the local people. Then the work of correcting the wiring has been done. Consumers should not face any kind of problem. Due to which the work of correcting the transformer has been done. At present, the work of repairing the transformer is being done. There is a possibility of fire due to sparking in the wiring due to heating of the wire due to extreme heat.
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.