- Congress releases manifesto for Chhattisgarh civic elections
- Promise of pure water in all bodies, pink toilets will be made for women
- C marts will be set up for local products
- Residential land will be provided to all eligible persons
Congress has released the manifesto regarding the urban body elections (Chhattisgarh Nagariya Nikay Chunav). The manifesto of the urban body elections is completely focused on solving the fundamental problems. State President Mohan Markam has issued this in the presence of several ministers. The manifesto has 30 points.
Congress has made many populist promises to win civic elections. Promised to give lease of residential land to all eligible persons. The building permit process will be simplified. FAR in the cities to make the land prices affordable and for the development of orderly cities. will be extended.
Jyotiraditya Scindia Cricket: Played cricket after running in the field… Jyotiraditya Scindia’s different style in the stadium
Here are the 30 main points of the manifesto
1. Patta of residential land will be provided to all eligible persons. The additional land occupied by the lease holders will be settled.
2. Online approval of building permit will be given in all urban bodies.
3. Work will be done for settlement in the outer limits of the city by rationalizing the markets located in the densely populated areas of the city.
4. The land development rules will be amended to simplify the building permit process.
5. Regularization of construction works done till 01 December 2021 will be done.
6. FAR in the cities to make the land prices affordable and for the development of orderly cities. will be extended.
7. Action will be taken to ‘free hold’ the property of urban bodies.
8. The leases granted earlier will be settled on the basis of possession at concessional rates.
9. Ration card will be made available to all the people.
10. Under the Mukhyamantri Slum Health Scheme, home access health service will be provided by expanding the mobile medical unit in each city.
11. Shree Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store scheme will be expanded to all the bodies.
12. City Diagnostic Center will be started for affordable and high quality diagnostic and pathology service.
13. Provision of pure water connection in 100 percent households and freedom from daily tanker water.
14. A plan for debris and drain management will be brought in all the cities to get rid of dust and mosquitoes.
15. Small children’s park cum open gym will be established in the locality for placemaking.
16. The important works of state-sponsored schemes, Muktidham, graveyard, city beautification, pond renovation, garden construction etc. will be developed more and more.
17. Community building construction will also be included in the state-sponsored schemes for community development.
18. Under the Swavalamban scheme, shops will be constructed and Smart Gumti will be made available at low rates.
19. Mahila Samridhi Bazar will be made for the self-reliance of women.
20. Licenses will be given to retail traders and handcarts under vendor policy.
21. To make the urban body areas illuminated, street light poles and street lighting will also be arranged.
22. Modern toilets for men and women will be constructed in the business areas in the main market.
23. Special toilets for women ‘Pink Toilet’ will be constructed in important places of cities.
24. Choice centers will be set up in urban areas, which will act as public service centres.
25. SOR of Urban Administration Development Department will be prepared, so that citizens will be able to expedite construction works and benefit of urban infrastructure soon.
26. Government schools will be upgraded with state-of-the-art facilities.
27. Health card will be provided for proper care of health of common citizens.
28. A special campaign will be launched to get self-employment under the skill development scheme.
29. Ownership rights will be given to the people occupying the abadi land.
30. C-Marts will be set up in all cities for promoting self-employment, selling local goods and for women empowerment.