People across the country have started preparing for Diwali. Whether it is the work of cleaning, dyeing-painting or buying gifts. To whom what gift to give, how many sweets have to be made? All these things are prepared in advance in most of the homes. But now that gifts are exchanged, a large amount of plastic and paper wrappers will also be used to wrap gifts.
Now we all know about the harm of plastic and trees are cut for paper, so why not do something different this time. Why not celebrate this Diwali with nature. If you are already looking for sustainable and eco-friendly ways of gift wrapping, then we have a solution for you – Banana Leaf.
Banana leaves are 100% eco-friendly and sustainable. Also, even if it is thrown away after use, it degrades easily. Banana leaves are easily available and cheap too. By using this, your gift will also look a little different and your use will definitely be appreciated.
Celebrate this Diwali in nature by following these easy steps:
- Choose a banana leaf based on the size of the gift you want to pack.
- Place the gift in the middle of a banana leaf.
- Pack the gift using a banana leaf. You can use a string to bind it.
- If necessary, the sides can be folded or you can leave it as is.
- If you want to decorate the package, you can use any other natural material you can find around you.
- You can also use flowers or berries to decorate the package.