such a sad incident happened
On Wednesday, Shivnarayan, who lives in Agency locality of Shahpura town, went to bathe after playing colors on Sheetlashtami. Wife Kavita and son Vihaan were also in the bathroom with him. While taking bath, gas was leaking from the gas geyser. Everyone had become unconscious by this gas at that time. After the incident, when no one opened the door, the family broke into the bathroom and reached inside. After this everyone was immediately taken to the hospital. After the hospital here, the doctors declared the husband and wife dead. Wherein the children were referred to Bhilwara for treatment.
After 20 hours of the incident, innocent Vihaan, who was fighting for his life, gave up on life. A few hours after the departure of parents, Vihaan also said goodbye to the world. The Shahpura police got the post-mortem done and handed over the dead body to the family members. (Report – Pramod Tiwari)
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.