70+ Smart Money Saving Shopping Ideas(70+ Smart Shopping Ideas To Save Money)
Even before the start of the festive season, the hustle and bustle of the sale starts all around, but now the noise of the sale is more in the online shopping than in the shops. To keep you informed about the changing shopping trends with the times and make you a smart shopper, we have collected 70+ shopping ideas.
Before leaving home for shopping, plan the budget and take money accordingly. If you have limited amount of money then you will be saved from unnecessary expenditure.
Instead of going to the market to buy things at once, do window shopping first and try to know which things are available in the market at cheap prices. By doing this you will be able to buy better things at a lower price.
Keep going round the market and new shops. New shops keep coming out with many schemes to attract customers.
Being brand conscious is right in its place, but if you like something from a local brand, then feel free to buy it, otherwise you will lose out on good things in the brand affair.
Don’t hesitate to spend money on classic and evergreen items. Buying things that never go out of fashion, it is not a waste of money to buy them with a little extra money, but it is wise. Spend less money on seasonal trends or just for a short time in fashion.
– If you are out for shopping, don’t buy something you don’t like very much just to fulfill the quorum. It is better to come back empty handed if you do not like something, and not to just excuse the hard earned money by buying useless things.
If you are in a state of confusion about the thing you like, whether to buy it or not, then keep your mind under control. Get out of there at that time. Drop the idea of buying it for a week. If that item continues to attract you even after seven days, go to the store and buy it.
If you are having a desire to buy something, then first of all ask yourself whether you really need it? can you live without it? Do you have anything else like this? The answers to these questions will guide you to buy or not to buy that item.
If you want to avoid unnecessary expenses, then make cash payment instead of credit card. When paying by credit card, the cost is often not anticipated, whereas when paying in cash, the green leaves are loose from our hands, which gives an idea of the cost.
If you are a lover of jewelry, then keep some things in mind while shopping for them.
Before taking any item, visit two or four shops to find the right price.
Before buying jewelry, ask about the store’s refund and return policy.
If you are planning to buy diamond jewellery, then buy only keeping in mind the four C’s i.e. cut, color, clarity and carat (weight).
Before buying jewelry made of precious stone, make sure that it is made of natural stone or laboratory made.
While buying gold jewellery, be sure to ask about the carat.
Buy only well fitting and comfortable footwear.
If possible, shop for shoes in the afternoon or evening, because at this time the feet swell after a whole day’s activity. With this, you can avoid taking small size footwear.
While trying the shoes, make sure that there is a little space left after wearing it. There should be a little gap between the longest toe of the foot and the shoe.
Wear shoes and walk for a while.
– Give priority to multifunction footwear, that is, buy such footwear that can be worn in many places.
Buy only footwear of classic style and color i.e. take such footwear which are always in fashion.
Avoid buying cheap and substandard quality footwear. Wearing poor quality footwear has a bad effect on the back and spine, which may have to bear the brunt later.
While shopping for purses, take special care of the size. Avoid buying bags that are too big or small.
While buying the bag, check the zip etc.
Pay attention to the material of the bag as well.
If you want to buy a stylish bag, then buy bags of colors other than basic colors like black, white, beige.
Furniture Shopping Tips
- Considering your lifestyle, decide how furniture can be more useful for you.
Keep a list or cut-outs of the color and pattern of furniture of your choice.
Many stores also have the facility of interior design consulting, room planning guide etc. Take advantage of this service.
Measure the length and width of the room for which you want to buy furniture and choose furniture accordingly.
While buying furniture, make sure that there is no crack or any other defect in it.
Check the finishing of the furniture by touching it with your hands.
- What type of items do you want to gift? Plan it in advance. Make a list of the stores where these items will be found.
If the contact number of the store is available, then call there and ask whether the item of your choice is there or not.
A little after the store opens or a little before the store closes is ideal for gift shopping.
While traveling, do gift shopping with cash instead of credit card. This will make it easier to control the expenditure.
shopping in sale
Your past experience of going to a cell may not have been good. You may not have found any useful item there and after buying what you got, you are regretting that why did you go to the cell? But by keeping some small things in mind, you can not only enjoy shopping in the sale, but you can also get the full benefit of the sale. how? Come on, let’s know.
- If you want to take full advantage of the sale, then reach the store as soon as the sale starts. This will give you a chance to see all the variety available in the sale and there will be more chances that you will get the things that you need.
If you want to take advantage of the sale, keep your eyes sharp. Keep an eye on the newspapers for the latest updates on sales, discount offers and other offers.
– Buy only what you need in the sale.
To take full advantage of the sale, make a list of items before leaving the house. Once you reach the cell, don’t change your mind by looking at what’s available there. Take only what you have written in the list.
– Go into the sale exactly like you usually go shopping without setting high expectations. With this, you will not be disappointed even if you do not get anything for your work.
– Even if you do not like anything in the cell, do not turn off the mood, because the cell is always there. Maybe, next time you will get the things you need in the sale.
– Since you are going for shopping during the sale, so check in advance what is the size of your jeans or dress.
Obviously you may have to stand in a long queue outside the trial room during the sale. Now you have to lose to get something. So have some patience. Don’t be bothered by the long queue.
Don’t spend too much time in the trial room, otherwise the good stuff outside can slip out of your hands.
Buy things especially in the sale, which do not need to be checked by going to the trial room.
bargain like this
Bargaining is also an art. If you do not know this art, then our special tips will prove to be helpful for you.
Before buying anything, try to find out the right price by visiting two-three shops.
You should directly say half the price of what the shopkeeper tells you. If you’re buying more than one item, try to cut the price by less than half.
If possible, go out for shopping only in the morning. At this time the crowd is less and more variety is also seen.
– Even if an item is very much liked, do not let the shopkeeper know about it, otherwise he will ask you for arbitrary money.
– If the shopkeeper is not ready to reduce the money, then instead of agreeing immediately, leave the shop and go ahead, seeing this, he will call you and try to sell the goods at the right price.
When shopping for outfits and accessories, keep these things in mind:
Before shopping for an outfit, take the time to do some research. Try watching fashion magazines, TV, internet, etc. to find out what’s up these days? Then shop accordingly. You may end up wasting money on an outdated dress if you go shopping without knowing it.
When buying any dress, keep more in mind the comfort than the style. No matter how stylish a dress is, but if it is not comfortable, then do not make the mistake of buying it.
Nowadays it is the era of mix and match i.e. you can wear one jeans or leggings with many t-shirts and kurtis. So instead of buying different salwars or leggings for each kurti, buy some leggings of common color.
– Printed and neutral colored outfits
Looks more classy and expensive than colorful clothes. So don’t hesitate to spend money on neutral colored outfits.
– If you don’t want to waste too much time in the trial room, wear clothes with fewer buttons and zips to make it easier to change.