7 Life Skills Every Woman Should Learn
Be it a working woman or a home maker, there are certain skills and skills that every woman must learn. They can play a big role in making life easy and useful. Some of these skills may not be useful in your everyday life, but if you do not get them when you need them, then you may have to face a lot of trouble. Anyway, taking the help of husband or any other person for small things is not a good thing. Anvita was impressed by Manisha’s words. She decided that now she too will learn these small tasks.
Every woman must learn this work
1. Home Economics (Minor Repairs):
If you are thinking that it is related to economics, then you are thinking wrong. Like a subject abroad, it is taught in colleges. Under this, you are given practical training of many skills related to domestic needs, but in our country you can learn it while doing others or from people from different fields. Although it includes house painting, plumbing (fittings for taps etc.), carpentry, electrical work and many minor things related to maintaining and repairing the house, but you must learn some of these important things, such as blowing fuses. Re-installing the wire on the go, if suddenly the tap gets damaged, then do not sit waiting for the plumber and fit the tap yourself, use the drill machine to put the peg in the wall, do small work related to the carpenter etc. This will make your life easier.
2. First Aid: Illnesses and Accidents Anytime
can. In such a situation, instead of crying and crying and screaming, it is important to be patient. What is most important in such a difficult time is to give first aid to the patient or accident person and then take him to the hospital as soon as possible. For this, you should always keep some important medicines like antiseptic ointments, bandages, painkillers and sprays, cotton etc. in the house. Along with this, first aid training should also be taken. Along with all this, what precautions should be taken during stroke, heart attack and heat stroke and what first aid should be given to the patient.
3. Regular Maintenance of Vehicles: These days, cars or two wheelers are available in almost every household. Private vehicles are no longer a luxury, but a necessity for a working person. The trouble occurs when due to a minor defect, the vehicle suddenly gets stuck on the way and no mechanic is found far and wide around. Many people definitely drive a car or a bike, but do not know how to maintain them. In such a situation, you must learn small things related to the maintenance of vehicles. You should learn important things like regular cleaning, oil change, tire pressure check, minor technical glitches, setting two wheeler’s looking glass etc. If you drive a car, then definitely learn to change the tire of the car, otherwise the stepney lying in the car will be of no use to you.
4. Communicating with strangers: This may sound strange to you, but it is a reality that most women still hesitate to talk to strangers. They are afraid that if they are not able to talk properly then their work will be spoiled. During the school admission of children, they either take their husband and son along with them for small affidavits in any government office, court court, verification by notary public, visiting the doctor or other such work. She sends them. In such a situation, it is very important for every working or home maker woman to develop communication skills, learn the art of negotiating and communicating with people.
5. Protecting Cyber Privacy: This is important in view of the increase in cybercrime. Liz Gumbiner of CoolMomTech.com says, “Whenever you shop online, look at the beginning of the web address. If http is not followed by an s, your credit card details may be stolen here.” Similarly, you should also learn how to secure your Facebook account. It would be better to protect the profile pic here. Stop uploading your personal photos recklessly to Facebook. Always keep the Facebook account on the private setting, despite this, make sure that only the posts reach friends through the setting, because whatever you put on the Internet, it can be shared somewhere. Also, keep changing your Facebook account password at regular intervals.
6. Traveling alone:
Many or rather, most women still cannot muster the courage to travel to another city alone. This is kind of a weakness. Bond, CEO of Gusty Traveler.com, says, you must try solo travel at least once. For this, you should prepare the entire plan yourself without taking anyone’s help or advice. Traveling alone boosts your self-confidence, makes you a habit of planning, removes the hesitation of interacting with people, gets used to different types of apps, gets a chance to meet new people and new places and The most important thing is that you get peace of mind. Yes, you can start from any place of very short distance.
7. Controlling your finances to know what is there and how much:
If there is anything most meaningful in today’s economic world, it is Artha, that is, money. Your financial condition will remain strong and you will have control over your finances, then everyone will ask you and your self-confidence will also remain. You should always know how much income you have, how much savings, what is the average expenditure of the month. How much is your health insurance or life insurance and what are the benefits you can get from it. Which mutual funds are good, which area of property is good etc. You should keep complete account of income and expenditure, all other information related to your assets and liabilities and finance in a diary or copy. Along with this, you must also keep information about the husband’s property and income and expenditure.
- Shikhar Chand Jain