Bihar Cabinet Meeting: A total of 16 proposals have been approved in the Bihar cabinet meeting. In the meeting chaired by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday, the rules for the reinstatement of girl engineers were approved in the state. With the approval of the new rules, the candidates who have passed from Bihar will get weightage.
Seal on those proposals in Nitish cabinet
- The Bihar cabinet has approved the new rules made for the reinstatement of Junior Engineer. As per the new rules, students passed from Bihar will get weightage. Apart from this, students passing out from government and recognized private colleges will get 40 percent reservation. At the same time, 25 percent reservation will be given to the personnel already working on the contract.
- AIIMS will be built at Bahadurpur in Darbhanga district of Bihar. The Bihar government has allotted land for the construction of AIIMS. The government has given 150 acres of land to AIIMS. This land has been given near Shobhan bypass of Darbhanga.
- At the same time, the Bihar government has also allotted land for the power grid in Chhapra.
- The state government has given land on lease regarding mineral wealth in Buxar and Samastipur.
- Amarpur bypass of Banka has been approved by Nitish cabinet. 7 kilometer bypass will be constructed at a cost of 74.24 crores.
CM Nitish congratulated Holi
On the other hand, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has congratulated the state and the countrymen for Holi and Shab-e-Barat. Nitish Kumar has said in his statement that Holi is a symbol of social harmony. This festival of Holi will bring a new color of happiness in the lives of the people of Bihar.
News of nearby cities
Navbharat Times News App: News of the country and the world, the condition of your city, education and business updates, the movement of the world of film and sports, viral news and religious deeds… Get the latest Hindi news Download NBT App
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.