New Delhi/ Today on the Multi Commodity Exchange, there is a fall in the prices of gold and silver. Due to heavy selling from upper levels, there has been weakness in gold and silver in the futures market. With this, the fall in the prices of gold and silver has been seen due to decrease in demand in the spot market. MCX gold December futures were seen trading at Rs 46,674 per 10 grams with a weakness of 0.24 per cent or Rs 112. On the other hand, silver December futures were down 0.40 per cent or Rs 266 at Rs 60,726 per kg.
HDFC Securities Senior Analyst (Commodities) Tapan Patel said that the spot price of gold on the New York Commodity Exchange (COMEX) saw a decline of 0.72 percent. This affected the prices in the domestic bullion market. In the Delhi bullion market, the price of 24 carat fell by Rs 226 per ten grams.
Also read- Union Cabinet Meeting: Central government was kind to railway employees, employees will be given 78 days bonus
These are the prices in the international market
Gold prices declined due to the strengthening of the dollar in the international markets and rising US Treasury yields. Investors are wary ahead of the US employment data to be released later this week. The spot price of gold was down 0.3 per cent at around $1,755 an ounce. The dollar index is near this year’s high. This has increased the cost for those buying gold in other currencies.
Know the price of 24 carat gold
• Gold rate in Chennai is around Rs 47910 per ten grams.
• Gold rate in Mumbai is around Rs 46690 per 10 grams.
• In New Delhi about Rs 50090 per ten grams.
• Gold prices in Kolkata are around Rs 48860 per 10 grams.
• The price of gold in Bangalore is around Rs 47560 per 10 grams.
• The price of gold in Hyderabad is around Rs 47560 per 10 grams.
• The price of gold in Kerala is around Rs 47560 per 10 grams.
• The price of gold in Ahmedabad is around Rs 47750 per ten grams.
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘DNP India’ now. You can send us FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER But you can also follow.