New DelhiIn the last trading session last week, there was a tremendous jump in spot prices of gold. On Monday, October 5, at 7 pm, the prices of gold were recorded strong. According to the India Bullion and Jewelers Association, the rate of 24 carat gold of 999 purity has reached Rs 46711 per 10 grams while the price of silver has reached Rs 60411 per kg.
Know the price of gold and silver of your city
• Gold 24 carat price in Bangalore is 47730 and Silver 60600.
• Gold 24 carat price in Bhubaneswar is 47600 and Silver 60600.
• Gold 24 carat price in Chandigarh is 47000 and Silver 60600.
• Gold 24 carat price in Chennai is 48060 and Silver 64800.
• Gold 24 karat price in Coimbatore is 48060 and Silver 64800.
• Gold 24 carat price in Delhi is 50080 and silver 60600.
• Gold 24 carat price in Hyderabad is 47730 and Silver 64800.
• Gold 24 carat price in Jaipur is 47800 and silver is 60600.
• Gold 24 carat price in Kochi is 47730 and Silver 64800.
• Gold 24 carat price in Kolkata is 48850 and silver 60600.
• Gold 24 carat price in Lucknow is 47000 and Silver 60600.
Also read – Vodafone Idea Share did a lot, Share did amazing in September
Be careful while buying
• Under the hallmarking done from the BIS registered centre, 5 types of marks are printed on each piece of jewelry.
• First the logo of BIS, second the fitness number i.e. carat sign, third the marking center logo, fourth the year code and fifth the jeweler’s logo or trade mark.
• Those who do half-completed hallmarking without BIS registration keep only 3 or 4 instead of 5 stamps.
Know the price of gold and silver by missed call
ibjRates are not issued on Saturdays and Sundays other than holidays declared by the Central Government on behalf of A. You can give a missed call on 8955664433 to know the retail rates of 22 karat and 18 karat gold jewellery. Rates will be received through SMS in a while. Apart from this, for information about frequent updates, you can visit www.ibja.co or ibjarates.com.