The year 2021 is about to end. Complete all the important work before the end of the year..otherwise you may have to face heavy losses. If you are also a PF account holder, then get the Aadhaar linked with the account soon. EPFO investors have been given only till December 31 to get Aadhaar linked. If you do not link Aadhaar, then you may face problems in future. According to media reports, if you do not link Aadhaar with PF account, your account can be closed. So do this work before 31st December.
Why is it necessary to link aadhar
Every person having a PF account has a Universal Account Number (UAN) of the account where their monthly PF amount is transferred. If you have not linked your PF account with Aadhaar, then there may be a big delay in monthly PF transfer or at times it will happen that the deducted amount is not deposited in the account. Also without linking you will not be able to take loan or withdraw from your EPF corpus.
Also read: Avoid Fraud, EPFO Issues Tweet
how to link
- Visit the official website of EPFO, epfindia.gov.in.
- Select eKYP option under Online Services option.
- Click on ‘Link UAN Aadhaar’ and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar number and the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked number.
- After the verification is complete, the UAN and Aadhaar will be linked.
Link can also be done through UMANG app
- Download the UMANG app through Google Play Store or Apple iOS.
- Click on the EPFO link and tap on ‘eKYC services’ option.
- Click on the ‘Aadhaar seeding’ option on the app.
- Enter your UAN number and type in the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhar card details and OTP from your Aadhar linked number. This will complete the Aadhaar-UAN linking
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘DNP INDIA’ now. You can give us FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER can also follow।
The post EPFO Alert: Get this work done before December 31, otherwise your account may be closed appeared first on DNP INDIA HINDI.