DMRC’s proposal –
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ie DMRC has decided to replace Rajendra Place Metro Station and Jhandewalan Metro Station. The proposal will include reconstruction of footpaths, cab pick-up and drop points, bus stands, cycle stands, auto stands outside the two stations. This will further improve connectivity for Blue Line passengers.
Can I take alcohol in Delhi Metro? Or how much luggage to carry? Know the answers to some important questions
Rajendra Place and Jhandewalan will have many facilities for the passengers -
Amenities at Rajendra Place and Jhandewalan include pedestrian walkways, zebra crossings, car/cab pick up and drop points, cycle stands, reconstruction of bus stops, toilets and many more. On the other hand, facilities like green area, e-charging station will be included in Rajendra Place.
Where did the train reach? Is your train coming late or where is it? Information as you want, you can know with just one click
One tip for traveling in metro –
If you also want to travel comfortably in the metro, then let us know the tips to travel properly in the metro –
- Stand comfortably in a straight line.
- Give way to disabled, senior citizens, women and sick people.
- You can contact the control room for drinking water. Stand away from the doors, so that the visitor does not face any kind of trouble.
- If there is any kind of trouble inside the metro, then fill the passenger alarm.
- Carry loose items comfortably like saree, chunri.
Travel fiercely… but if these 5 rules are violated in the train, then you will be sent behind bars
What not to carry in the metro –
- Do not share your smart card and token with anyone.
- Let the lift be used only by the needy people, like handicapped, senior citizens etc.
- Do not try to get in or out when the doors are closed.