MP News: A fire broke out at CHL Care Hospital in Indore, Madhya Pradesh late on Wednesday night. Due to which there was a huge stampede in the hospital. Let us tell you what is the complete news.
Fire broke out in ICU ward
A fire broke out in the ICU of a private CHL Care hospital in Indore, Madhya Pradesh on Wednesday night. It is being told that at the time of the accident, about 5 patients were admitted in the ICU, who were immediately evacuated from there safely. Giving information, the Health Department official said that there was a fire in the ICU ward.
People present at the spot said that he was admitted to the ICU located on the first floor of Care CHL Hospital on AB Road. He told that the fire was minor, but due to smoke filling the ICU, the glass of this unit was broken and the fire was extinguished amid the chaos.
This is how the hospital caught fire
Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Dr. BS Saitya said that at the time of the fire incident, there were five patients in the ICU of the hospital who were immediately shifted to another ward. All five patients are completely safe. According to initial information, the fire was caused by a short circuit in some equipment of the ICU.
It is being told that the fire broke out in the ICU due to short circuit at around 11 pm. While shifting a patient to the ICU bed, there was a fault in the switch of the ventilator and the ICU was filled with smoke. Many patients were taken out and immediately shifted to another ward. The officer further said that amidst the chaos, many family members kept searching for their patients. Meanwhile, situations of controversy also arose many times. The ICU staff worked hard to save the patients.
For all the news of the country and the world, our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’ Subscribe now. you us FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM And TWITTER You can also follow on.