Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi made some important announcements in his address. One of which was the announcement that from January 3, now a vaccination drive will be run for the children of 15 to 18 years. Now guidelines related to this have also been issued. Let us tell you that if the age of any child in your house is more than 15 years, then you can register your child on the Co-WIN app. According to this new guideline, those born in 2007 or earlier. He can register himself for vaccination.
Also read: Know the minimum and maximum temperature of Bihar, the chances of rain will be seen from this day
Vaccination recipients can also register online from their existing account or you can also create a new account from another number. At present, this facility is being provided only to those people who are eligible for vaccination.
The guidelines implemented by the government are as follows.
- You can register yourself from your existing account or you can also create a new account from any other number. Only those people will be able to do this who will be considered eligible for vaccination.
- You can opt for online or offline appointment to get the vaccination done according to your convenience.
- Only co-vaccine option will be available for 15 to 17 age group. Because this is the only vaccine that will be made available for this age group.
Also read: Libya – bodies of 27 refugees found on the seashore, the soul trembled with fear
- Health workers and frontline workers who have already received two doses. A special vaccination drive will be started for them from January 10. Under which a precautionary dose of Covid-19 will be included from 2022. Which is known as a special prescription dose (booster dose).
- According to the guidelines, the pre-prescription dose should be taken 39 weeks after the second dose, i.e. an interval of 9 months after the second dose for the pre-dose.
- People with comorbidities 60 years of age and older who have already been vaccinated. He is being advised to apply a booster dose only on the advice of the doctor.
These guidelines implemented by the Central Government will be effective till January 3, 2022, as well as they will be reviewed from time to time.।
Subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘DNP INDIA’ now for all the news of the country and the world. You can follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER can also follow।