But after some time he came to know through the doctor that he was suffering from the condition of diabetes and PCOD. After this, Swastida understood the importance of staying fit and in shape. Taking this situation seriously, Swastida worked hard and lost 50 kg in just a short time. Let us know how he lost so much weight.
- Name – Swastida Mohanty
- Profession – Student
- Age – 19 years
- Length 162 cm
- City – Bhubaneshwar
- Maximum weight – 104 kg
- Weight loss – 50 kg
- Weight loss time – 14 months
(Photo courtesy: TOI)
When did the turning point come
Swastida tells that she came to know by the doctor that she has become a patient of diabetes and PCOD. At the same time, Swastida also knew that she had got these diseases at a very young age. In such a situation, she could not sit comfortably at all. Swastida made changes in her diet and lifestyle only after she was diagnosed with these diseases. He lost his weight through exercise, dance and many other methods. Let’s know about his weight loss journey.
how did you take diet
- Breakfast – To lose weight, Swastida had adopted the path of intermittent fasting. That’s why she didn’t eat anything in the morning.
- Lunch – During the initial 40 kg weight loss, he ate only brown rice and light protein curries like soya chunks, paneer, mushroom and besan chilla. After this, he consumed mixed veg paratha, Greek yogurt or roti and tea or roti and grilled tofu during the next 10 kg.
- Dinner – Protein shake, soaked chia seeds, soy milk, with roasted nuts, dry fruits and mixed seeds.
- Pre – Workout – Apples, pears, red grapes, kiwis, nuts
- post workout – Dinner was the post workout meal.
- cheat day – He didn’t take cheat meals during his initial 40kg loss. But after that Swastida took customized cheat meals like Protein Burger, Diet Chips and Diet Coke etc.
- low calorie recipe Puffed rice and boiled beans with vegetables, spices and olive oil
The weight of this woman was 90 Kg, she used to drink protein shake made from Sattu daily to become thin and reduced her weight by 33 kg
During her initial 40 kg weight loss, she used to walk only 6000 to 15000 steps. For the next 10 kg weight loss, she used to do an hour of Bollywood dance and 15 minutes of strength training every day.
She says that it is very important to do cardio exercise along with a low calorie diet for weight loss. Apart from this, they believe that if you want to lose a lot of weight, then only consume protein-rich foods. Also, take at least 1000 to 12000 calories daily.
What lifestyle changes did you make?
Swastida says that leaving a bad lifestyle and adopting an active lifestyle and adopting a positive mindset instead of a negative mindset. Apart from this, everything in his diet was the same as before.
Click here to read this story in English
Disclaimer: What worked for the author may not necessarily work for you. So avoid blindly following the diet-workout mentioned in this article and find out what works best for your body.
If you have a similar weight loss story, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.