Bitter gourd is very bitter in taste. Protein, carbohydrate, calcium, iron, magnesium, fiber, linolenic acid and oleic acid are found in high amounts in it, which is beneficial in getting rid of many diseases. Let’s know the benefits of bitter gourd –
1. Relief from headache – Consuming bitter gourd or applying its fresh leaves on the head gives relief from headache.
2. Heal the wound – Applying the juice of bitter gourd on the wound starts healing the wound. Apart from this, after grinding bitter gourd leaves in a mixer, heat it a little. Then tie those pastes in a bandage. By doing this, the boil or wound will be completely cured.
3. Beneficial in knee pain – First of all take a raw bitter gourd. Heat it slightly and tie it in cotton. Then put it on the knee pain area. Will get relief from pain.
4. Beneficial in kidney stones too – Patients suffering from kidney stones must take bitter gourd juice. There is a lot of benefit from doing this.
5. Get rid of mouth ulcers – Bitter gourd proves to be very beneficial in getting rid of mouth ulcers. Mix Multani Mitti with the juice of bitter gourd leaves. Apply this mixture on the mouth ulcers. Apart from this, you can apply bitter gourd juice on the blister with the help of cotton. Will get a lot of benefit.