That’s why the speed of the train increases at night –
There are many reasons for increasing the speed of trains at night. The first reason for this is, the scope of movement on the railway track at night becomes negligible. The movement of humans and animals also stops on the railway track during the night. Along with this, maintenance work is also not done on the track, due to which the speed of trains increases in the night.
Important information for those who order food in the train, now bread is available for 20 rupees
The train driver has the advantage in the dark –
One advantage of running a train in the dark is that here the signals are visible from a long distance, seeing which the train driver i.e. the loco pilot gets an idea from a distance whether he has to stop the train at some distance or not. Due to this, the driver does not need to reduce the speed of the train and it makes the passengers feel that the trains run at high speed during the night.
Can someone else travel on your train ticket? Know the answer, you will be benefited for life
Trains run slow during the day time –
The crowd of passengers is also more during the day time and during this time a lot of crowd is also seen. Because of this it takes more time. Not only this, people are also roaming here and there on the railway track during the day. In such a situation, the driver has to drive the train very carefully.
Can I travel in any other bogie if I don’t get a seat in the general compartment? Know the answer to the question quickly
Ways to make train journey fun
- You can adopt these tips to make train journey fun, like –
- You can travel with your friends or family in the train, you will not get bored and the long journey will also be cut easily.
- Download and keep films in mobile, this will pass your time very easily.
- If you want to make the journey easier, then try to book a lower berth only.
- Carry a favorite book with you. You can read them for timepass when you are bored.
- Also, keep food with you for eating and drinking.
read this also : The only place in the country where two railway stations are built opposite to the tracks, know the name of this strange place