Team India will tour West Indies next month (PC:PTI)
New Delhi.India lost the final of the World Test Championship. Australia defeated by 209 in the title match. This is India’s second consecutive defeat. In the last final, New Zealand broke India’s dream. After fighting continuously for 2 years, Rohit Sharma’s fanatics laid down their arms in the final and lost the match as well. Every fan’s heart was broken by this defeat. The team is also very disappointed, but it is not going to give up, it is preparing to start a new journey again.
After being free from the busy schedule of IPL and then World Test Championship for two consecutive months, Indian players will get some time to rest. After a few days of rest, the players will again be busy for the next 6 to 7 months. After the final of the World Test Championship, India does not have to play any match this month.
read this also- BCCI President’s strange statement after the defeat
team india schedule
- Team India will leave for West Indies next month. Where she will play a series of 2 Tests, 3 ODIs and 3 T20 matches. The Indian team can also play 2 extra T20 matches in America. This series can prove to be very important for India, because after the defeat of the Test Championship final, changes can be seen in the Test team. While India will see the ODI series as a preparation for the World Cup.
- After the tour of West Indies, the Indian team will tour Ireland in August, where they have to play a series of 3 T20 matches.
#TeamIndia fought hard but it was Australia who won the match.
Congratulations to Australia on winning the #WTC23 Final.
Scorecard ▶️ https://t.co/0nYl21pwaw pic.twitter.com/hMYuho3R3C
— BCCI (@BCCI) June 11, 2023
- After this, India has the Asia Cup in September. Which is hosted by Pakistan. There is also news that 4 matches of the tournament will be held in Pakistan, while all the matches of India can be played in other countries.
- After the Asia Cup, India will host Australia for a 3 ODI series. For Australia, this series will be a part of World Cup preparation.
read this also-Despite the defeat on India, rain of crores
- Before the ODI World Cup, an ODI series can be played between India and Afghanistan, which was to be played after the IPL, but it was postponed.
- Team India will be busy in the ODI World Cup in October. India is eyeing to win this title for the first time after 2011.
- After the World Cup, the Australian team will come to India again. Where a series of 5 T20 matches will be played between India and Australia in November-December.
- India’s last tour of the year will be of South Africa. In December, India will play 2 Test matches, 3 ODIs and 3 T20 matches series in South Africa.
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.