Vaginal Health: Vagina is an important organ of women’s body, talking about which women often face shyness and hesitation. With the changing times, there has been a change in the thinking as well, now people have started discussing about the health of the vagina. Nowadays, many people use intimate washes available in the market to clean the vagina, but along with cleaning it, it also creates many new problems. Are such products really needed by the vagina, and what can be used instead, we are going to tell you in detail about it.
What does vaginal shampoo do?
The outer part of the vagina is called the vulva and according to health experts, the vagina is a self-cleaning organ which is capable of cleaning itself, but the vulva is not able to do so, due to which many times bacterial growth occurs there. You can occasionally use intimate products to clean it, but doing it daily can cause problems.
Disadvantages of intimate wash
Let us tell you that by using vaginal shampoo every day, the good bacteria of the vagina also gets cleaned.
Women’s vagina has a certain pH which needs to be maintained, but using such shampoos disturbs this pH.
Using this type of shampoo every day can cause itching, dryness and allergies in the vagina.
Vagina is a sensitive part of women’s body where using such products should be avoided.
What is the right way to clean the vagina?
1. Let us tell you that to keep the vagina clean, some easy methods are being explained here, by following which you can keep the vagina healthy.
2. Soap or body wash should be mixed with water and the vagina should be cleaned daily with lukewarm water.
3. You should wear as loose clothes as possible so that air can flow to the intimate parts, otherwise the problem of bad odor arises.
4. Undergarments should be changed every day and intimate hygiene should also be taken care of.
5. To maintain the health of the vagina, you can also use aloe vera gel among natural lubricants.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article as information only. DNP News Network/Website/Writer does not confirm these. Before following any such treatment/medicine/diet, please consult a doctor.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’ now for all the news of the country and the world. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.