Aryan Khan Bail Court News : Aryan Khan will now come out of jail. Aryan’s vow will be fulfilled today. That is, only on October 29, he will be able to come out of jail. But after coming out of jail, he has to follow certain conditions. For example, the High Court has said that the matter is sub-judice, so they cannot issue any statement. Apart from this, the country cannot even leave. They will also have to submit their passport.
These are the conditions of the High Court
The matter is pending in the court. So can’t make any statement.
They cannot leave the country without informing NCB. That is, you cannot go abroad.
Aryan will have to submit his passport in the special court.
No one can talk to any other accused amongst themselves.
1. In this case, there has been no seizure from Aryan, no consumption and no medical test has been done. Arbaaz Merchant had 6 grams of charas which was recovered from his shoe. Merchant denies this. I don’t care, except that he is my friend.
2. The chat about which it is being claimed that he talked about drugs. So that chat is from the year 2018-19. At that time he was in America. And many things are not illegal in America. Then how can you make a case here on that basis.
3. What the NCB is calling a conspiracy but there is no conversation between Aryan and Arbaaz about drugs on the cruise. And there is no chat. Then how to plot?
4. It has been said that Aryan consumed drugs, so why was he not medically examined. Where are the medical examination reports?
5. It (drugs) was not received from me i.e. Aryan and was not under control. What was found in Arbaaz Merchant’s shoes? What do I mean by that? Because Arbaaz is not my servant, he is not under my control, so there is no conspiracy.
6. At most you can link me with Arbaaz and accused No-17 but after recovery. But I am not associated with anyone else.
7. It came in some newspapers that the social ministry had mentioned the reforms. The maximum punishment is one year’s imprisonment, so what is the point of sending the one who should be sent for reformation.
8. Accused No. 17 (Achit Kumar) is a college student. Among the records that are coming out, A17 is Aryan Khan’s friend, with whom he was playing online poker. It was just communication. On the basis of that communication, their connections have been told.
9. There was no recovery from Aryan. He had not even consumed it. I say that the arrest itself was wrong. The only thing against me is that accused number-2 (Arbaaz) was with me and got something from him. That’s why I have been accused of Conscious Possession. If someone puts something in his shoes, how can I be accused of that?
10. He is 23 years old. He has studied from California. Accused No. 1 was not a customer. He had not bought the ticket. She was invited on the cruise as a special guest. He was invited by Prateek Gaba.