The National Testing Agency (NTA) has once again made a big change in the UGC NET exam. Let us tell you that the examination which was to be held from October 17 to October 25 has been postponed. According to the information, it is expected that again this month the new dates of the examination will be announced. It is being told that the reason for the cancellation of this exam was due to conflict with other exam dates. Although the syllabus of UGC Paper 1 is in a pattern for all the candidates.
Talking about the UGC NET exam pattern, UGC NET Paper-1 is the same for all the candidates. UGC NET Syllabus of Paper 1 consists of 10 units. Out of this 10 units, 5 questions will be asked. On the other hand both Paper-I and Paper-II will have objective type questions. With this the exam questions will be conducted in online mode. Paper 1 will have 50 questions and Paper 2 will have 100 questions. All questions between these questions will be of 2 marks.
1. The mode of examination is online.
2. The examination will be conducted in two papers; MCQ based questions will be asked in the exam.
3. No break-in will be provided to the candidates between both the papers
4. The total weightage of Paper-I will be 100 while that of Paper-II will be of 200 marks.
5.It is compulsory to attend all the questions.
6. The time limit to write UGC NET 2021 is three hours.
7. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
8.For each correct option, candidates will get 2 marks.
Also read: Last date to apply for CBSE CTET announced
Teaching Qualification (Unit-1)– Characteristics and Basic Needs, Concepts, Objectives, Levels of Teaching etc. Learner Characteristics: Characteristics of Adolescent and Adult Learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual Differences
1. Factors affecting teaching: teachers, learners, instructional facilities, aids, etc.
2. Methods of Teaching Applied in Institutions for Higher Education: Teacher Centered Vs Learner Centered Methods; Offline vs Online Methods, etc. You can read the complete celebs on the official website.
Unit-II: Research Aptitude
1. Research Methods: Experimental, Descriptive, Historical, Qualitative and Quantitative Methods
1. Payment will be given. Candidates should answer with reference to the passage.
2.Communication: Meaning, Types and Characteristics of Communication
1. Effective Communication: Verbal/Non-Verbal, Intercultural/Group Communication, Classroom Communication
2.Mass-media, society, etc.
3.Types of Logic
Unit-V: Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
1.Number Series, Letter Series, Codes and Relations
2. Mathematical Aptitude
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘DNP India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.