India Government Mint, Hyderabad has issued recruitment for various posts under Technician. The application process for this recruitment is going on. The last date for filling the application form has been fixed as October 1, 2023.
Junior Technician (Foundryman) – 5 Posts
Junior Technician (Electroplating) – 5 Posts
Junior Technician (Chemical Plant) – 8 Posts
Junior Technician (Die & Medal) – 3 Posts
Junior Technician (Precious Metals) – 2 Posts
Junior Technician (Fitter) – 20 Posts
Junior Technician (Electrician) – 4 Posts
Junior Technician (Welder) -1 Post
Junior Technician (Electronics/Instrumentation) – 2 Posts
Junior Technician (Plumber)-1 Post
Junior Technician (Machinist) -1 Post
Junior Technician (Turner)-1 Post
To participate in this recruitment, candidates must have obtained ITI certificate in the relevant field.
The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
Candidates will have to appear in the online examination in which MCQ type questions will be asked. The examination may be conducted in October/November 2023 (tentative).
Ranging from Rs 18,780 to Rs 67,390.
Apply like this
- Visit the official portal link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/igmhjul23/.
- On the home page of the website, first click on Click here for New Registration and fill the registration form.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Fill the requested details and see the preview of the form.
- Upload the remaining information and deposit the fees.
- Submit the form. Take a printout of it and keep it.