Online Scam: If you are getting congratulatory messages from an unknown number on the occasion of Diwali, then you need to be careful because a small mistake can make you bankrupt on Diwali. We are saying this because many types of fake messages related to Diwali are being sent these days. Which can cause you harm. Actually, scammers have found a new way to cheat people. In which he is trapping people on the pretext of wishing Diwali. Here we are going to tell you what mistakes you should not make during this period.
Link is being shared
Actually, on the occasion of Diwali, a message is being circulated to people from unknown numbers. In which at first glance it seems that someone has congratulated them on Diwali, however, there is also a link in it. Clicking on which can put you in trouble. On the occasion of Diwali, people are lured with gifts and asked to click on a link, but as soon as you click on it, your information reaches the scammers. Due to which he can do scam. Many times people click on their requests and even share personal information.
This is how to protect yourself from fraud
If you also come across such a link, then you should not make any mistakes because doing so can prove to be harmful for you. The mistakes are mentioned below. Don’t do them even by mistake.
- Do not click on any unknown link.
- Do not share personal information with anyone even by mistake.
- If any OTP comes on the number, do not tell it to anyone at all.
- Don’t get misled by anyone.
- Keep yourself updated with new technology.
- Keep a strong password for anything, so that your security can be increased.
- Apps on which the feature of two-factor authentication is available. Always keep it on.
For all the news of the country and the world, our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’ Subscribe now. you us FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM And TWITTER You can also follow on.