Mobile Phone Blast: Smartphone has become one of our important needs today. Most of the work can be done through this. In such a situation, one cannot stay away from it. Many times we unknowingly commit some such mistakes while using the smartphone. Which cost us heavily in the future or sometimes there are reports of mobile phones catching fire due to them. Recently, a similar news from Nashik has troubled people. Here the phone which was on charging suddenly exploded. Here we are going to tell you what mistakes you should not make with your smartphone and what are the ways by which we can prevent it.
This is why the phone may catch fire
Although there are many reasons for the phone to catch fire, what happens many times is that we use any amount of power and any brand of charger to charge the phone. Due to which the problem of overheating is seen in the phone and sometimes due to this, many types of problems can also occur. Therefore, we should not make this mistake even by mistake.
Physical damage to the battery can also cause harm.
If the battery in your phone is physically damaged in any way, then you need to be alert because it often happens that due to a fault in the battery, our phone starts heating up and due to this, there is a possibility of the phone catching fire. also increases.
Keep such items away from the phone
Things that catch fire quickly should not be kept where you charge the phone. For example, one should never make the mistake of keeping perfume nearby.
never do this thing
- Do not charge the phone with any charger.
- Do not leave the battery charging even when it is fully charged.
- Do not use the phone if it overheats.
- Using a phone with a bad battery can be costly.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’ now for all the news of the country and the world. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.