In today’s modern era, we all need to take special care of our health. That’s why we must include honey in our daily diet because real honey is free from the harmful properties of sugar.
However, in today’s time there are different brands of honey available in the market which claim to be free from adulteration and natural honey. But the reality is that most of the brands of honey are heavily processed or adulterated.
Among these brands of adulterated honey in the market, there are some brands who are working to provide pure natural honey to their customers. Bharat Honey is one of the trusted brand name among the brands providing 100% pure and natural honey to their customers. Yes Bharat Honey has been offering pure natural and organic honey to its customers for the last three decades. Bharat Honey brand honey is 100% natural and free from adulteration which is neither heated nor ultra filtered.
Bharat offers a reward of ₹ 10000 for each bottle of honey found to be fake or adulterated. And till date no one has been able to get this reward. This confidence reflects the credibility of this brand.
Bharat Honey brand offers several variants of pure honey to its customers. Their different types of honey are as follows:
1. Multiflora Honey: As can be guessed from its name, the nectar source of this type of honey is found in dense forests with many types of flowers like Bansa flowers, Starflowers, Eucalyptus, Farli flowers, Curry leaves etc. is obtained from.
Appearing in a deep amber color, this thick honey has a very attractive aroma and its sweetness level ranges from mild sweet to very sweet.
Multiflora honey is Agmark Grade A level honey which is available in 100% pure and natural form. This honey can also be used to make a variety of herbal medicines.
2. Honey produced by small bees of Kashmir: This honey is obtained from small bees living in the pure environment of the pollution free Kashmir valley. Its taste is sweeter than all other types of honey. Acacia flowers are the source of nectar of this honey. Certified by Agmark, this honey is light golden in color and has a unique and alluring fragrance.
3. Jamun Honey: As the name suggests, the nectar source of this honey is obtained from the flowers of Jamun. This honey is dark in appearance and slightly sweet in taste. This honey is rich in healthy bees pollen. This honey is completely natural and pure. This can be inferred from its natural aroma. In addition, this honey is rich in medicinal properties and it is used in many types of Ayurvedic medicines.
4. Cedar Honey: This honey is obtained from areas rich in wild plum trees. The nectar source of this type of honey is the flowers of wild jujube. This honey is quite different and unique in taste from other types of honey, which are available to us in the market. This dark amber colored thick honey lets you enjoy the natural taste of the fruit. Like all pure honey, this honey does not have an expiry date. This honey, certified by Agmark, is also used for therapeutic purposes.5. Litchi Honey: This honey is obtained from litchi plantations. In areas where litchi flowers bloom in abundance, this honey is obtained through bees.
You can feel the mild taste of litchi in this Agmark certified honey. It is quite sweet in taste. Like all other pure honey, it never spoils. Hence it also does not have any expiry date. No external ingredients are added to this completely natural honey. This is the reason why this honey has a strong aroma of litchi fruit. It is 100% pure litchi flower honey. This honey is rich in medicinal properties and it is also used in herbal medicine.
Bharat Honey brand honey is available in the market in both pet and glass jar packing. Customers can choose these as per their convenience and preference.
Let us know how the use of honey has a positive effect on our life –
1. The use of honey reduces the risk of heart-related diseases:
The use of honey effectively reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases in type 2 diabetics. Along with this, it increases the good cholesterol in our body and also helps in reducing bad cholesterol, triglycerides and inflammation.
However, all these benefits of honey can be obtained only by using pure honey like Bharat Honey. The use of adulterated honey can increase the level of sugar in the blood which can further lead to heart disease.
2. Lowers Blood Pressure:
The antioxidants present in honey lower blood pressure and help protect you from heart diseases. But we must keep in mind that this is possible only with the use of pure and organic raw honey.
3. Helps to overcome the problem of cough in children:
Regarding honey, it is believed that it is more effective than some medicines in dealing with the problem of cough in children. But special care should be taken that the honey we are using should be 100% pure and naturally free of adulteration. By using pure honey like Bharat Honey, full benefits of all its properties can be obtained which is not possible with the use of any adulterated honey.
WARNING: Avoid giving honey to infants who are one or younger, as it can cause botulism (a disease caused by Clostridium botulinum) in rare circumstances.
Web site: www.bharathoney.com