There have been many changes in our lives during the Corona pandemic. From the common man to the government also had to face a lot of problems. From job to food, people faced the fight. Where thousands of people were forced to migrate due to hunger, on the other hand lakhs of people lost their work and employment. Where people lost something on one side, on the other hand a new trend started in our society.
Although, this trend cannot be called completely new, but after the epidemic, many people made or thought of making their luck in it. Yes, we are talking about startups. The recession in the markets due to the global pandemic has caused a lot of damage to the economic life of the people. Not only this, people also faced great difficulty in finding jobs again.
In view of all this, some people decided to start their own business or startup, but here too there were some challenges before the people. Like arranging money, keeping yourself away from the hassle of banks, etc. If you are also going through this problem and you are also thinking of starting such a business or startup, in which you do not have to take any place separately, then you can start your business there by using the vacant roof of your house and earn lakhs. can.
Usually we use our terrace for drying clothes and for other purposes, but have you ever thought that the roof can become your source of income.
For this, you just have to install solar panels on the roof. Solar panels can be installed anywhere. If you want, you can take advantage of this by installing solar panels on the roof. Not only this, by making electricity from solar panels, you can also supply it to the grid.
Know what is the whole process
If you get solar panels installed under PM Kusum Yojana, then you will have to pay only 10%. The rest 90% of the expenditure will be borne by the government and the bank together. Under the Kusum scheme, you will be provided solar panels on subsidy. State governments send 60 percent subsidy on solar panels directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. Whereas 30 percent subsidy is given by the bank.
it takes ToPast
The cost of a solar panel is around one lakh rupees. This expenditure will be different according to the states. That is, if you are a resident of Jammu, then the cost there may be different and that of Kanyakumari, but after the subsidy from the government, a one kilowatt solar plant gets installed for only 60 to 70 thousand rupees.
Let us tell you that some states also give additional subsidy separately for this. For setting up a solar power plant, if you cannot give 60 thousand rupees at a time, then you can also take a home loan from any bank. The Finance Ministry has asked all banks to give home loans.
25 for years it can be yousource of income
If you take care of it properly, then the life of solar panels is 25 years. You can easily install this panel on your ceiling. And the electricity received from the panel will be free of cost. Not only this, you can also sell the remaining electricity to the government or company through the grid. That means earning with free electricity. If you install a two kilowatt solar panel on the roof of your house, then in case of sunshine for 10 hours a day, it will generate about 10 units of electricity. If we calculate the month, then two kilowatt solar panel will generate about 300 units of electricity.
Here From Purchase Can solar panels:-
- To buy solar panels, you can contact the Renewable Energy Development Authority of the state government.
- For which offices have been set up in major cities of the states.
- Solar panels are also available with private dealers in every city.
- The form for subsidy will also be available from the authority office itself.
- To take a loan from the authority, one has to first contact.
news credit: Krishi Jagran