The farmer class is such a part of the country that if it can raise the economic condition of the country, then it also has the ability to bring down it. In such a situation, the government also takes care that they do not face any financial problem.
Because if we talk about the source of income of the farmers, then when the crop decides the way to the market, only then the money comes to the farmers. Because of which a problem always remains with them that from where they should arrange money for the preparation of the next crop.
So in such a situation, there is such a scheme of the Kisan Credit Card or KCC center, through which the farmers of our country get loans on time. Let us tell you that this scheme was started by the Central Government in the year 1998. The purpose of the government behind this scheme is to provide timely loans to the farmers. Talking about the interest rate in this, it starts from 2 percent while the maximum interest rate has been kept at 4 percent. Through this scheme, card holder farmers can take a loan of up to 3 lakhs. Today we are going to tell you how to apply for Kisan Credit Card through State Bank of India (SBI) and what are its benefits.
SBI can be made like this KCC
To take advantage of SBI Kisan Credit Card, it is mandatory for farmers to have an account in SBI. You can apply for KCC by visiting your nearest bank branch. Apart from this, you can apply for Kisan Credit Card using YONO app through your mobile phone at home.
All you have to do is apply for Kisan Credit Card by visiting the YONO agriculture platform. You can download the YONO mobile app from Play Store or Apple Store.
Know how to apply?
- First you download SBI YONO app.
- Either you can also login to https://www.sbiyono.sbi/index.html website, you can take either option.
- Go to the option of YONO Agriculture.
- After that select the option ‘Account’.
- Go to the KCC review section here.
- Click on the application and fill the requested information in the window that opens in front and submit. In this way your application will be completed.
Here are the benefits of SBI Kisan Credit Card
- KCC is like a revolving cash credit account.
- 3% interest subvention for quick borrowers up to Rs.3 lakh.
- Repayment as per crop period and marketing period for the crop.
- Allotment of RuPay card to all eligible KCC holders.
- Accident insurance of Rs 1 lakh for RuPay cardholders. For this the card should be activated once in 45 days.
news credit: Krishi Jagran