Chhattisgarh Assembly Election 2023: Voting for the assembly elections in Chhattisgarh will be held in two phases. Since the announcement of election dates, the political party has been busy in campaigning. It is known that in view of the assembly elections, BJP has already released its manifesto. Meanwhile, today Congress has released its manifesto and presented its upcoming plans to the voters. It should be known that there are 90 assembly seats in the state. In the first phase, voting will be held on 20 seats on November 7. Voting for the remaining seats will be held on November 17. Whereas, counting of votes will take place on December 3. There is a close contest between BJP and Congress in Chhattisgarh. However, this time in the elections two national parties and other regional parties have increased their tension. Adivasi Samaj, Chhattisgarhia Kranti Sena’s political party along with Aam Aadmi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party have presented a challenge to the major parties in this assembly election.
Big things in Congress manifesto so far
Let us tell you that Congress’s Chhattisgarh in-charge Kumari Selja in Raipur, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel in Rajnandgaon and Deputy Chief Minister T S Singhdev in Ambikapur released the manifesto. The Congress party made its promises for the elections of 2023. The center of discussion was that this time no big leader was present during the release of the manifesto. It is known that in the last assembly elections 2018, when the manifesto was released by Congress, the then National President of Congress Rahul Gandhi had participated. But, this time Congress has spent time only on issues. This was also seen during the election campaign. However, in view of the Chhattisgarh Assembly elections, the promises that Congress has brought today include free electricity, concrete decisions regarding paddy procurement and also a big promise for tendu leaf traders. In the manifesto, Congress has made many big promises to woo the public.
Congress released ‘manifesto’ of trust
- 200 units of electricity will be available free per month. 50 lakh consumers will directly benefit from this.
- On purchasing the cylinder, a subsidy of Rs 500 will be deposited in the account of every woman.
- In Chhattisgarh, paddy will be purchased for Rs 3200 per quintal.
- 17.50 lakh people of the state will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana.
- Under Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Yojana, BPL families of the state will get free treatment up to Rs 10 lakh.
- Chhattisgarh APL families will also get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Free health facilities will be provided to the residents of Chhattisgarh in case of accidental or road accidents.
- Tendupatta Rs 6000 per bag, increased by Rs 2 thousand, annual bonus to the collector Rs 4 thousand.
- Youth will get loans from industries with 50 percent subsidy.
- KG 2 PG education will be free.
- Landless laborers will get Rs 10,000 annually, earlier they used to get Rs 7,000.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’ now for all the news of the country and the world. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.